Sometimes we get so close to our stations that it makes it hard to see them objectively – to be able to see what we are doing right, and what we might do better.
At RDR, we understand this and do possess that neutral eye that can properly and objectively identify key problem areas at your stations. We first assess people, infrastructure, and systems currently in place. We then consult with management on both strategic and tactical plans that address what’s getting done, what needs to be done, and how to get what needs done, done! And we don’t pull a disappearing act or ignore your phone calls after the consultation is completed. We walk along side you to guide through successful implementation, and then continue to monitor and tweak strategies as the market and environment dictate.
Some of our key areas of expertise include:
- RDR’s Strategic Pricing Initiative™: SPI helps stations establish strategically priced inventory for the right balance of demand and profitability. SPI provides the tools you need to keep your station pricing on track month after month. For more details,
- Team Brainstorming: The Wizard of Oz knew a secret most of us know but don’t use: our employees often have the best answers to our stations’ problems within themselves. We help you create an environment in which these answers will be uncovered. Our brainstorming sessions are designed to encourage a free flow and exchange of uninhibited ideas with the goal of implementing these ideas to take your stations to greater heights!
- Team Integration: The Power of Three. Sometimes our employees have things to say but don’t think anyone will listen. We do and our strategy will help you see from your employees’ point of view regarding what needs to be improved … and how they think it can be done. Be prepared to have a more engaged staff and save big money after a week of “The Power!”
- Hiring Success School: Four (4) nights of in-market sales training for prospective hires followed by RDR consultation with management on the candidates and on hiring practices. Finally hire the right people who are already trained to sell!
- Revenue Development Resources has joined forces with Omnia Behavioral Profiles to make sure that your new hires have a greater chance to succeed. This means you now have easy access to the tools to help you consistently hire the best people for your positions and company’s culture. Including Quick screen Omnia Target Profile Reports and the more in-depth Omnia Profile reports that are written by an Omnia Analyst. Let us help you hire the best, and train them so they can hit the ground running!
contact Mark Levy at 972-522-8570 or use our Contact Form.